Study in the peaceful shade of an old tree, or take your textbooks to Starbucks for a coffee-induced study date? Surround yourself with a rich history, or embrace a modern present? Whatever your style, you’ll find your fit on either the Leicester or Worcester campus at Becker College. Yes, we offer two! To help you decide where to live should you enroll at Becker, here is some information about each. (And don’t worry—a convenient shuttle links the two campuses, so you’ll never have to give one up.)
- Located in the quaint Elm Park section of Worcester, but within walking distance of the bustling downtown business district.
- 14 residence halls, including the newly acquired Bancroft Hall and apartment-style buildings for upperclassmen.
- 3 academic buildings. Here you'll find the Arnold C. Weller, Jr. Academic Center (home of the Ruska Library), the Design Building, and the Health Sciences Education Center, which includes the Nursing Simulation Lab.
- 12 offices and buildings. You’ll find us (the Admissions team!) here on the Worcester Campus, as well as faculty offices, the Massachusetts Digital Games Institute (MassDiGI), the office of Residence Life & Housing, the Fuller Dining Hall, and more.
- Located at the center of quiet and historic Leicester.
- 8 residence halls that range from fully renovated 1800s Victorian-style houses to more traditional halls, including the Leicester Campus’s newest, Barrett Hall.
- 6 academic buildings including the Lenfest Animal Health Center, which houses Becker’s Veterinary Clinic.
- 4 offices and buildings. You’ll find the gymnasium, the Student Health & Wellness Suite, and our new Campus Center (a must see on campus tours) all on the Leicester Campus.