You already know that Becker College is the place for you, but like most incoming students, you probably have a few questions about what life will actually be like as a Hawk. Our New Student Orientation program is designed to address all of your questions—and give you a glimpse of the fun you'll be having when you arrive in August.
First things first. At our two-day orientation program, you'll learn about:
- Financial aid opportunities
- Academic resources and our College's expectations
- Residence life and commuter student life
- Information technology
But you'll also:
- Join other members of the Class of 2019 in a group led by one of our awesome students (Meet our team leaders here!)
- Pig out at a Becker Blue BBQ
- Attend an evening of entertainment
- Spend the night in one of our residence halls (Check out our packing list.)
We can't wait to see you on campus, starting June 17! Don't forget to complete these steps right after you register.