If you've received some exciting news from Becker College recently, we want to extend another well-deserved 'Congratulations!' In just two weeks, you and your family are invited to join the Becker community for a day designed to show you what it's like to be a Becker student—and help make your final decision that much easier.
At Accepted Students Day on April 22, you'll have the chance to:
- Connect with other accepted students. Start exchanging names with some of the students you could be taking classes with, joining clubs with, or even dorming with in the fall.
- Talk to current students, staff, and faculty. Learn more about student life by probing a current Hawk. Or, ask a professor from your intended program what they love most about teaching at Becker.
- See the facilities. From classrooms and laboratories to dining halls and the library, you'll get a firsthand look at our students' most frequented spots on campus. (Have you heard about Becker's state-of-the-art Crime Scene Lab?)
- Learn about financial support. Becker is committed to making a quality, private education affordable for you. Just ask about our financial aid options.
- Explore internship and career opportunities. Visit the Center for Career Education to find out how our career counselors work with you—starting in your very first year—to fine tune your career goals.