Take a quick break from reading brochures and scanning the web and get to know Becker College in our monthly blog series, Did You Know. You'll get short bursts of fun and exciting information that give you a taste of what it's like to be a Hawk. Interested?
- For just $25, Becker students can purchase the College Semester UPASS, to ride anywhere the Worcester Regional Transit Authority (WRTA) travels for the semester (that's a $100 value!).
- From flag football to yoga, and dodgeball to zumba, Becker hosts a variety of intramural and fitness classes for fun and a little healthy competition.
- Becker's new convenience shuttle makes continuous trips to local stores from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on select nights, free of charge, which makes last-minute shopping trips really easy.
- Our Did You Know series is one year old. See what we were saying in October '14.
- Leading up to United Nations Day on October 24, Becker students participated in a week of global events, including a discussion on social justice and a Habitat for Humanity trip to Wayland, MA.
- You may have heard about our wide range of campus activities before, but there's no shortage of them in the fall. What our students did this month: Pajama Night, viewing of Pitch Perfect 2, Jamaica Night, Disney Night, viewing of Inside Out, a trip to the New England Aquarium (Boston), and more.
- We're transfer friendly—and we wrote a whole eBook about it.
If we've sparked your interest with these fast facts, you'll love what you'll learn on campus...