Whether you're an underclassman, rising senior, guidance counselor, or parent, it's never too early to start searching for the perfect school for you or your student. But scanning brochures and search engines for facts and stats can be tiresome. In our Did You Know series, we make the search simple with short bursts of exciting information. Ready to see what Becker College is all about?
- For the fourth year in a row, Becker College was featured in The Princeton Review's Best 380 Colleges. The Princeton Review praised Becker for consistently "helping students achieve their dreams."
- On Friday, August 28, we'll welcome our new and returning Hawks for the start of a new semester. Check out all of the fun things we have planned for Welcome Week 2015. (You could be here next!)
- Ninety-five percent of graduates from the Class of 2014 were employed or accepted into programs for further study.
- Due in part to our award-winning animal studies program, Becker College was considered a top school for animal lovers by Great Value Colleges. More on that here.
- To help commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), professors from the interactive media department unveiled a new virtual reality game. The program attempts to simulate what it's like to suffer from Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD).
- Worcester was named No. 1 in the U.S. for its community farmer's markets and was the only city in New England to make the list. (It's a great way to get fresh, nutritious foods while supporting our local community.)
- Our students come from 30 different states and represent 14 countries. But because of our small size, our diverse campus has a close-knit, community feel.
- Last month, Becker alums at Petricore, Inc. launched their first game, Mind the Arrow. It was even featured by the App Store as a best new game.
To learn even more about Becker, come see us for yourself.