If one of your New Year's resolutions is to narrow down your top schools, we’ve got a new set of fast facts that just might put us at the top of your list (if we’re not there already). Read on to see what we’ve chosen to share in this month’s Did You Know post…
- For the third consecutive year, the Princeton Review named Becker in its 2015 compilation of The Best 379 Colleges.
- The number of varsity teams offered by our athletics department will increase to 17 with the addition of women’s ice hockey, scheduled to start during the 2015-16 season.
- Our long list of alumni includes Eli Whitney, inventor of the cotton gin, in 1788.
- Becker students participate in more than 44,000 hours of practicum, pre-practicum, internship, or externship experiences annually.
- The Dine on Campus page on our site allows students to see what dining options are available at that very minute. (And our food is delicious, if we do say so!)
- Freshmen students are allowed to have cars on campus here, which makes day trips around the area super easy when you’re up for exploring the Northeast with your new friends.