If you’ve been keeping up with our monthly Did You Know posts, you probably have a plethora of Becker knowledge by now. If not, join in on the fun—we’ll keep the facts coming!
- In January, Becker trained 18 local organizations on preventing, preparing for, responding to, and recovering from all critical emergencies, including terrorist attacks and catastrophic weather events.
- One of Becker's most popular clubs? The Becker College Lambing Team.
- Becker College is one of only two private New England colleges to offer AVMA-accredited undergraduate programs in veterinary technology.
- Through the newly launched Sophomore Shadow Program, our second-year students had the opportunity to spend one day over winter break with Becker alumni from their field of interest. Students attended informational interviews and staff meetings, were given tours of organizations, and learned about the companies’ current projects.
- Both the Leicester and Worcester campuses offer unique living arrangements, such as renovated 1800’s Victorian-style houses.
- Our students enjoy taking trips to nearby Shrewsbury St. in Worcester, which features 1.5 miles of eateries, ranging from Italian and Mexican to Indian, Chinese, and Japanese cuisine.
The best way to find out if Becker is the right school for you is to spend some time on our campus. Take a look at our upcoming events.