At Becker College, our motto is simple: “Be the Change.” If we want to inspire students to make changes to the status quo, we must walk the walk, not just “talk the talk.” Well, that’s where our new admissions blog comes in. It’s our opportunity to better connect with you, and we’re excited to get started.
The admissions team at Becker College helps inquiring minds discover if our community is that proverbial perfect fit. Do we offer the programs you’re looking for? Does our campus culture sound both exciting and comfortable to you?We strive to be a resource for you regardless of if you’re considering Becker (yet!). After all, choosing a college is a big deal, and we want the application process to be easy for you—and ultimately, we want you to be confident in your decisions.
Therefore, our blog aims to cover everything you need to know about Becker and some things you definitely want to know about applying for college, including:
- The top five things to consider when choosing a school
- What to ask on a campus visit (and we really think campus visits are important—photos are great, but nothing beats the real thing)
- Information about our adult undergraduate studies
- Snapshots of life in Worcester and Leicester, Becker’s campus locations
- First-hand perspectives from students about the Becker experience
- And some behind the scenes details to put you in the know, including a regular feature called “What’s Cool at Becker,” highlighting, you guessed it, all the really unique and interesting things about us.
So come back soon to see what we’re chatting about next. In the meantime, get a glimpse into student life at Becker here.